Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (CRAR)

To instruct HCE to recover your rent arrears simply complete the online form below. Alternatively you can download a copy of the instruction form here.

Fields marked with an * are required

Tenant details

To High Court Enforcement Group Limited, my Enforcement Agents or their assistants. We (or I) do hereby authorise you to take control of the goods, under Schedule 12 Tribunals Courts and Enforcement Act 2007, in or upon the premises, in the tenure and occupation of:

(if applicable)

Residential tenant eviction guide

A guide for landlords to the fast and effective removal of tenants from residential property


The enforcement of writs of control

A guide to the recovery of debt under a High Court writ of control