Employment awards

Have you been given an Employment Tribunal award or an ACAS settlement and not been paid? We’re here to help

As High Court Enforcement Officers, we can recover money owed to you. There is no minimum award value so if you have an unpaid employment tribunal award or ACAS settlement, we offer a fast, effective solution to recovering the money you are owed.

There is an initial fee for the writ, and if we are successful then this fee is recovered from the defendant.

Interest and enforcement fees are also fully recoverable from the defendant and we will always keep you up to date with the progress of your case.

Instructing us is simple, there is a Fast Track Scheme that was introduced in 2010 and we can act swiftly upon instruction to recover the money you are owed.

You’ll need to send us the following:

£71 court fee payable to HMCTS

A copy of the original award

A completed version of Form N471 if it is an employment tribunal award or a competed N471A for an ACAS settlement.

Our service

We’re specialists in High Court enforcement. We have the skills and experience to get you an effective solution. Our national team of highly skilled and professional enforcement agents are recognised for their extensive local knowledge and commitment to upholding the values of responsibility and accountability.We’ll visit your debtor and recover your money quickly and efficiently. We are required to hold on to any money recovered for 14 days and then we’ll send it on to you. It’s as simple as that. With HCE you’re in safe hands – call 08450 999 666 to discuss how we can help or instruct us online now.

Download our brochure

The enforcement of writs of possession

A guide to the removal of activists, trespassers and travellers under a High Court writ of possession


The enforcement of writs of control

A guide to the recovery of debt under a High Court writ of control